About React Framework
The best choice for Startups to build modern web apps or native apps
About React Framework
React Native launched by Facebook is an open-source framework for mobile app development for Android and iOS smartphones. It has been used by many tech giants including UberEats, Facebook, Instagram, Bloomberg, Pinterest, Vogue, Instagram, Skype and others. Soon it became most popular choice for many startup companies for cross-platform mobile app development.
Technology has been continuously evolved and the market is highly tech-savvy. In this scenario start-ups need to make use of latest technologies to perform effectively and gain fast returns to survive in the highly competitive market. One has to develop faster and stay longer. At present, from start-ups to well-established companies the React Framework is the best choice to develop an all-time multi-dimensional mobile app, that is user-friendly.
React was developed by Facebook in 2011 and given open-source status in 2013, since then Facebook has been continuously improving the ecosystem to develop new technologies that make working with React even better. Recently, Facebook released yarn, a new package manager that is compatible with the old package manager npm but has significant improvements. It’s clear that Facebook wants to make React better and better for developers all over the world. ReactJS is capable of leveraging faster web-page load speed, SEO friendliness and code reusability. Some of its primary benefits are summarized below:
- SEO Friendly: Seamless SEO Integration
- Empowered by Strong Community
- Transforming a web page to the mobile app is super easy.
- React Native for Cross-Platform Application Development: Using React Native we can build the cross–platform apps using a single code base. Native platform APIs are platform-independent which can run on multiple operating systems and share a common technology React.
Some of primary features of React Framework are summarized below
- Component-Based: React pioneered the method of breaking apart a large complex user interface into small individual components.
- Declarative: The declarative nature of React also makes designing UI seamless and takes a major load off from product developers so they could focus on more important functions and business logic.
- Boost in Performance: Rendering Becomes Faster, Virtual DOM enables the creation of fast, scalable web apps. Through React’s memory reconciliation algorithm, it represents the page in a virtual memory, where it performs the necessary updates before rendering the final-web page into the browser with out page refresh.
- Encapsulated Components: JSX Making Component Writing Easier
- Reusability of Code Components and Assets Boost Productivity
- Stable User Interface: Easy to create Great looking user interfaces (UI) with Stability of Code
- Backward Compatible and Progressive enhancement
- Easy Debugging with Helpful Developer Toolkit and Browser Extensions.
Business Requirement Analysis
Mobile Web App Development
Hybrid Mobile App Development